Do you want to be a part of the Joseph Lamb team? Whether it’s as a member of our adviser team, or a vital part of our technical or support services, we regularly offer the opportunity to join our organisation.
Please - Don't come to us via Recruitment Agencies - Have you any idea what they cost! Boost your Chances and come to us direct!
Administration & Operations Assistant
A Full-time position with a wide ranging role supporting our Administration Team and covering general office duties. No experience is necessary as full training will be given. The role is an excellent first step into the industry as there is plenty of scope to develop and progress, and would suit both those seeking to build a career or those wishing to return to work after a break.
A Full-time position administering all aspects of new and existing business and providing Administrative to support to other areas of the business. Some experience is required but we can accommodate those in the early stages of their career as well as those with many years’ experience. The role is varied and includes the following tasks:
- Receiving, documenting and actioning incoming post
- Processing of new business
- Maintaining Adviser Office records
- Maintaining diary system
- Updating paperbased records and upkeep of paper files
- Liaising with providers to resolve/raise queries
- Providing information, paperwork and administrative support to the Adviser Team
Service & Support Executive
A Full-time position in our expanding Service and Support Team. The role would suit an experienced administrator or sales support person wishing to take the next step in their career. Qualifications are of use but not essential, as long as the individual has a good knowledge of products and the advice process. The role also includes a degree Paraplanning tasks and so is a good route into this specialist area for those interested.
The key parts of the role are:
- Acting as the main face of Joseph Lamb to Clients, all phone communication go via this team.
- Being the first line in sorting out problems and queries for Clients.
- Taking new client enquiries and, as far as is possible, qualifying them before distribution to Adviser Team.
- Supporting Adviser Team with client review work, including pre-review client contact to collect data and ascertain client’s needs and requirements, booking of appointments etc.
- Supporting Adviser Team with proactive client contact in response to new business projects, annual product mailings and other centralised client contact events.
- Quick response team for basic/servicing transactions including Pre Sale Report and Suitability letter writing.
- Preparing files for meetings and obtaining information from providers
- Supporting Adviser Team with general client facing information requests such as valuations, performance analysis and contract information.